Sunday, August 7, 2011

Who The Hell Are THEY To Downgrade Anything?

They effectively downgraded the economy, by ignoring the Wall Street-real estate bubble.  Now they're downgrading the debt that was run up in the process.

Do you still have any doubt that 1% of the county can run this country without regard to what the other 99% think?  Robert Reich doesn't.

No comments: