Sunday, February 28, 2010

And So, On TRH's First Anniversary, I Think It's Time For A New Political Party

Why do I believe that? Well, this, combined with this. A Congress controlled by the sclerotic politics of the past, turning off the Americans of the future.

Do we deserve better? Not unless progressives do something serious about it. As far as I'm concerned, the Democrats have eight months to get their act together and prove they have what it takes to deliver the goods to the people who put them there. Frankly, I'm not betting on them, but I'll give them that much time.

And after that, I'm using this blog and everything else at my disposal to start a political party that is capable of making a real difference.

If you've been reading this blog at any time in the past year, thanks. If you agree with me, hang in there. If you don't, it's never too late to make a change for the better ... but thanks anyway.

1 comment:

JTT said...

The blogosphere is much better off by your presence here, Steve.

Your blog is a beacon of reason on a sea of insanity.

Keep it up, my man. You're a good writer and a sensible thinker.

Those of us who know your family know that you come from great genetic material on both sides.

But that's not the total explanation for your excellence here. You are sui generis.

Keep going, TRH!