Friday, January 22, 2010

All I Can Say Is, It's About Time

No, I'm not talking about the exciting news that the Senate now has a centerfold as a member. Or the license that five Republican appointees masquarading as real Supreme Court justices gave for corporations to buy elections (Heaven forbid that doing that shouldn't be easy enough). I'm talking about this.

I've been waiting for some sign that he might grow a spine. I hope this is real.

I'll have more to say about this week a little later.

1 comment:

JTT said...

I'm with you 100 percent on this, Steve. For a whole year I have been confounded by Obama's post-election Sleep-Eze persona. What happened to his passion and fire? Why has it taken him a year (and Brown's victory) to see that populist anger -- and action to back it up -- is his path to success?